Very good morning from Maine exactly where the sunshine is shining, the grass is commencing to flip green, and spring feels like it can be below to remain. It did not feel that way a couple times back when we had snow the working day right after a wonderful Patriots’ Day Monday throughout which I noticed turtles sunning on their own for the 1st time this yr. We hope to see some additional turtles right now when we go for a little hike. I hope that you have anything enjoyment to do this weekend too.
This 7 days I did not host any new webinars, but I did operate on building some new supplies that I will be sharing as portion of experienced development workshops and webinars this summer months. If you’d like to have me operate a workshop or webinar for your college this summertime, remember to send me an e-mail at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
These ended up the week’s most well-liked posts:
1. Ten Enjoyable Factors for Learners to Map
2. It can be Patriots’ Working day! Methods for Discovering About the Start off of the American Revolution
3. A few Superior Applications for Building Infographics
4. The Very best Adobe Spark Option
5. Expeditions Pro – Tutorial College students on Virtual Fact Excursions
6. How to Mirror an Android Cell phone to a Personal computer or Mac
7. How to Record a Google Earth Tour in Your World-wide-web Browser
I am likely back on the highway this summertime to host professional development workshops in-man or woman! If you’d like to have me arrive to your faculty, please get in touch with me before long.
Spring and Summer Webinars
I carry out expert improvement webinars in the course of the 12 months. I’ll host a totally free one-hour webinar for any university or group that purchases 10 or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips.
Thanks to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Other Locations to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Publication comes out each individual Sunday night/ Monday morning. It features my favorite idea of the week and the week’s most well known posts from Absolutely free Technologies for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 40,000 subscribers viewing my small tutorial video clips on a large array of educational engineering tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The No cost Technology for Teachers Facebook web page features new and outdated posts from this website throughout the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my life exterior of schooling, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up originally appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been utilized without having authorization. Web-sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) function incorporate Icons Day-to-day and Every day Dose. Highlighted image captured by Richard Byrne.
Supply website link