Very good early morning from Maine the place the solar is shining and it is heading to be a great day for outdoor participate in. Before this week we rode our bikes to a small general public discipline in the vicinity of our residence and uncovered a bunch of wild strawberries. My daughters want to go back and search for additional strawberries so that is most likely what we are going to do right after breakfast. I hope that you have anything similarly enjoyable to do this weekend.
Speaking of bikes, previous Friday was Planet Bicycle Working day and my blog site submit about was the most preferred thing that I have revealed in the very last week. That publish and other people are bundled below.
These were being the week’s most well known posts:
1. Classes for Globe Bicycle Working day
2. 5 Fantastic Chrome Extensions for Lecturers
3. A TED-Ed Lesson for Each individual Ingredient on the Periodic Desk
4. 10 Methods to Use Adobe Innovative Cloud Convey in College
5. Five Enjoyable Science Game titles for Young ones
6. A Lesson About Money for Students Acquiring Summer months Jobs
7. How to Record Screencasts on Chromebooks With no Extensions
I conduct expert improvement webinars all over the 12 months. I am going to host a free just one-hour webinar for any school or group that buys ten or much more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips.
- The Simple Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every single Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my most loved tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Totally free Technological innovation for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers seeing my brief tutorial films on a vast array of instructional technologies applications.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- The Cost-free Technology for Lecturers Facebook web site features new and aged posts from this weblog in the course of the 7 days.
- If you’re curious about my lifestyle outdoors of education, you can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up at first appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it in other places, it has been utilized without having permission. Web pages that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) operate include things like Icons Day by day and Day-to-day Dose. Highlighted graphic captured by Richard Byrne.