2. Reminder: the facts selection for further education and learning (FE) workforce closes on Friday 24 September 2021 at 4:00pm
Data can be returned until eventually the 4:00pm deadline for the 2020 to 2021 tutorial year. If you haven’t presently, make sure you return your personnel and emptiness knowledge.
Minister Keegan has published to FE companies about the value of the assortment.
The first selection for educational 12 months 2020 to 2021 is voluntary.
Vendors are encouraged to send a return to familiarise by themselves with the information items expected and the procedures of completing the information return. Returned details also offers an first check out of the sector to support coverage advancement and responses helpful information to the sector.
The details return will be mandatory for the 2021 to 2022 educational 12 months.
You ought to comprehensive a return if you get funding by means of just one or a lot more of the next funding products:
- 16-19 (excluding apprenticeships)
- Grownup capabilities
- Apprenticeships (from 1 Could 2017) such as levy funding
- Community Learning
- European Social Funding (ESF)
- Other Grownup
- Other 16-19
Returns are not needed if you are a college or academy which returns the faculty workforce census or a HE company which returns the HESA staff report.
Documentation which includes a specialized specification and a assistance manual has been produced to aid the staff members knowledge selection.
The FE workforce assortment is hosted within the Submit learner data (SLD) assistance. End users will need to have an IDAMS account and appropriate ‘roles’ assigned to their profile to accessibility the FE workforce selection.
For customers who do not have an IDAMS account, refer to guidelines on how to sign up for IDAMS.
You can make contact with us with any queries about FE workforce information collection:
3. Information: impartial education suppliers (ITPs) economic forecasts
As component of our specifications, published on GOV.Uk, some unbiased education suppliers may possibly will need to provide up to date in 12 months financial info. We will soon begin to notify personal ITPs so that we can get started collecting this details.
ITPs inside of scope will have to complete and return to the company a money forecast template. Submission arrangements will be incorporated in the particular person notification.
The deadline for submission for suppliers in scope is Thursday 30 September 2021.
4. Facts: Secretary of Condition Accredited Record of Impartial Exclusive Faculties in England and Wales and Distinctive Write-up-16 Institutions
We have released the hottest Secretary of Condition Authorized Record of Unbiased Specific Educational facilities in England and Wales and Exclusive Post-16 Institutions that mother and father and younger people can consider if expressing a preference when their EHCP is becoming agreed.
The software course of action is annual, with the upcoming software window opening in Could 2022. The assistance and supporting data is obtainable on GOV.United kingdom. The list is refreshed termly to mirror continued compliance with the demands.
Freshly established special post-16 institutions or recently registered independent unique colleges can submit an software as an ‘exception’ outdoors of the Section 41 software procedure timeframe. Enquiries about this must be manufactured to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Facts: ESFA funded AEB contracts for expert services 2021 to 2022
ESFA funded grownup training spending plan (AEB) contracts for expert services for the tutorial year 2021 to 2022 commenced supply on 1 August 2021. Thank you to all organisations who participated in the current procurement. A listing of those people awarded a deal can be located online.
6. Data: ESFA grownup training budget (AEB) funding regulations 2021 to 2022 – Afghan Relocation and Help Policy
We can affirm that individuals included by the Afghan Relocation and Assistance Policy (ARAP), formerly referred to as Afghan Regionally Engaged Workers (LES) less than the intimidation plan, are exempt from the 3-yr normal residency rule in the United kingdom. As extended as they reside in England and the training course requires spot in England, they will be right away suitable for even further education 19+ funding.
Paragraph 41.7 in variation 2 of the 2021 to 2022 ESFA AEB funding policies already states that Afghan LES beneath the intimidation plan will be exempt. We will be updating the funding principles soon to reflect the improve in title of that coverage.
7. Facts: earnings adjustment assertion (EAS)
We have released steerage for submitting EAS in the 2021 to 2022 funding yr.
- use the EAS to change your funding from ESFA or from devolved authorities
- entry the guidance and supporting files, such as a template CSV file and validation policies, to support you with your return
8. Data: new webinar on understanding the ILR and data in the apprenticeship company – September 2021
The Apprenticeship Support is holding a webinar in September 21 for schooling providers and employer vendors.
This webinar will give you an overview of how data submissions perform, and a guide to the individualised finding out file (ILR).
Attendees will have the prospect to talk to thoughts in a dwell Q&A.
The webinar will choose location on Thursday 30 September 2021, 12.00pm to 13.00pm.
There a confined spots left so please indication up now.
You can view all Apprenticeship Assistance webinar recordings on YouTube.
Abide by @ESFAdigital on Twitter.
9. Your comments: consultation open for next cycle of Increased Technical Skills
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technological Education (the Institute) is trying to get sights on the qualifications submitted to the Institute’s approvals course of action for Higher Technological Qualifications. By this acceptance approach, the Institute will award a quality mark to sign to employers and learners all those qualifications present real top quality and are aligned to employer-led occupational standards.
We want enter from a range of stakeholders on no matter whether the qualifications satisfy employer needs. Your feed-back will be utilised by the Institute, including our Route Panels of employers, together with other supporting evidence to make an approvals determination.
You can go to the Institute’s web page to acquire element in the session and look at the qualifications that have been submitted. The consultation is open until finally 24 September 2021.
10. Your responses: school info collections – investigation contributors necessary
The Higher education Info Collections portal was released in Might 2019.
For the duration of September the ESFA will operate research periods to obtain out about colleges’ knowledge of making use of the portal to submit economical data.
This investigate will enable determine priorities for upcoming enhancements.
- do not call for any preparation
- will test the portal and how easy it is to use (members are not becoming examined!)
- will be executed remotely about Microsoft Groups
- will very last 45 minutes to an hour
The investigation is open to all schools (sixth type, FE, and expert).
You should sign up your desire as before long as attainable.
11. Your opinions: ESFA’s AFED (Analyse Further more Education and learning Info) dashboard investigate
We are at present examining how people use the AFED dashboard when they have submitted ILR information with even more education companies.
The person investigate workforce would like to interview further schooling companies to discover about your ordeals of analysing ILR (individualised learner document) data immediately after submission via the AFED dashboard, as properly as your broader engagement with ESFA.
From this study we hope to gain insight into the approach to assure its workable and delivers benefit:
- job interview instances are offered during September
- each individual job interview will be done about Microsoft Teams and very last 45 minutes to an hour
- all responses will be anonymised in advance of becoming fed again to ESFA
Make sure you register your interest as quickly as feasible.